Teachers and scholars can access these materials from school: http://library or from home: http://siplibrary.weebly.com
See library handout for the user name and password.
What resources are included in TexQuest?
- Fifteen databases/resources from Gale/Cengage
- Two historic archives from Adam Matthew Digital
- Encyclopedia Britannica on three levels for Primary, Middle, and High school.
- Encyclopedia Britannica in Spanish on two levels.
- Encyclopedia Britannica collection of eBooks on all levels.
- These resources include full-text magazines and E-books, articles from reference books, newspapers, and journals, videos, images, audio files, primary source materials, and web links.
Click on image to access the Gale Virtual Reference Library databases.
With electronic reference books from Gale and publishing partners, researchers can access more than 5,000 eBooks in virtually any subject. The Gale Virtual Reference Library provides 24 /7 access from any internet connected computer.
Click on image to access the online Britannica encyclopedias on three levels, in English and in Spanish, and all of the eBooks from Encyclopedia Britannica.
Click on each image to access primary source materials: Maps, Journals, Artwork and Images, Pamphlets and leaflets, Letters