FACTORS TO CONSIDER IN CHOOSING A CAREER
- What workers do on the job
- Work environment
- Education, training, and other qualifications needed to enter the occupation
- Projected employment change and job prospects
- Similar occupations
QUESTIONS TO ASK WHEN CHOOSING A CAREER
- How does the occupation fit your skills and interests? Click here to take a survey.
- What will you be doing in the occupation?
- What is the necessary education and/or training?
- How many jobs are there in the occupation currently?
- Is the occupation projected to grow, decline, or remain unchanged? Why?
- How much does this occupation pay? What do the top 10 percent earn? The bottom 10 percent?
INTERESTS AND CAREERS
BUILDING AND FIXING THINGS
MUSIC AND ART